Drysdale Properties San Francisco County
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate!
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Has deep knowledge that surpasses job expectations and results in success and growth
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Frequently host open houses to increase your network
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
About Drysdale Properties San Francisco County
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality real estate services throughout Northern California and Nevada. These services include residential real estate sales of existing homes, new construction, and condos. We have specialists available for transferring buyers, corporate relocation, third party relocation, acreage, commercial real estate and other niche markets.