KW Signature/KW Edge
We are a thriving real estate company seeking exceptional sales talent for our growing team. We are offering an exciting and prosperous commission-based compensation plan, benefits package, and a high energy atmosphere with exceptional opportunities to learn and grow with us.
If you’re an outstanding sales professional interested in leveraging your sales talents in a role that gives you greater freedom, flexibility, control, and much greater earning potential, consider joining our top-performing sales team… in real estate sales.
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
- Outgoing and loves to talk to people
- A Real estate license is required to sell real estate. Please apply if you have or have a desire to obtain a license.
$100,000 - $250,000 yearly
About KW Signature/KW Edge
Keller Williams is an Inc. 5000 company and has been recognized as one of the highest-rated real estate companies by numerous publications, including Entrepreneur and Forbes.
In 2018, it was listed as one of the "happiest companies to work for" by Career Bliss. Our company was recognized as the number one training company by Training Magazine in 2017; and, inducted into the publication's Training Hall of Fame in 2018. Keller Williams topped Fast Company's list of the World's Most Innovative Companies in the real estate and urban development category for 2019.