CREG - Essex
We are a leader in our community. We serve a wide array of customers providing them with the opportunity to purchase the home of their dreams.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great work ethic. Previous experience in home sales is not required.
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
$75,000 - $100,000+
About CREG - Essex
The owners built the company to offer a more traditional approach for clients who did not fit the cash offer model. In the past few years, we have grown to more than 20 Full-Time employees and nearly 300 licensed real estate agents with 4 locations.