KPI International Realty LLC
Home Sold Guaranteed Florida – KPI International Realty Group LLC
Wanted urgently: Licensed Real Estate Sales Partners (or working on your license!)
HELP - We have an overflow of leads and need great agent partners to join us!
KPI Realty Home Team is a fast-growing Real Estate dynamic company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and state of the art coaching/training. You have to experience it to believe it! Exciting career opportunities in Miami Lakes, Florida. Realistically earn $100,000 + in your first 12 months, but still have a life!
Our market is rapidly expanding and our office has more leads than we can handle!
ARE YOU OUR TYPE OF PERSON?
- We are looking for ambitious, self-motivated, hunter instinct partners for rewarding full-time sales.
- Are you a closer, can you close those deals?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career and not just get a job?
- If you like people, you will love this career we can make you your own CEO.
- Can you handle multiple clients at the same time?
- You need good verbal and communication skills.
- You need to be a team player.
- First class coaching, marketing materials, sales support, modern dynamic technology applications.
- Extensive back office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (well paid) individuals.
If this sounds intriguing to you, please upload your resume and take some online profiles that will be emailed to you so we can get to know you better.
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Arrange and manage open houses to encourage sales
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and customer relationship management (CRM).
- Guide 24 to 40 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-orientated agents.
- Effectively communicate with management and team.
- Able to handle, track and close several team leads per month.
- Join the company culture of synergy by participating in hangouts, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking with our partners.
- Set targets, work to achieve and exceed these, serve bigger.
- No cold calling.
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Passionate about selling
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Must have own car and clean driving record
- Current Florida Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining a Florida Real Estate License.
- Must be able to give full-time attention to this Real Estate career.
- Display a people-orientated, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies and embrace them fully.
- Accepts change readily, dynamic driven attitude.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build a rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Smart appearance to reflect the quality of our team.
$75,000+ Commission Based
About KPI International Realty LLC
KPI Realty Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Miami Lakes, FL area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who wish to be given the leads, appointments, and systems for success. We are looking for hungry agent partners.