Ness Bros. Realtors & Auctioneers
Do you have a natural desire to help people and get to know them and thier needs? Are you looking for a more lucrative industry in which to sell and control your own future? The Real Estate industry is booming and we have an opportunity for you to join our growing team. We hire passionate, outgoing, motivated, goal oriented, organized, customer-focused problem solvers who have great communication skills and a desire to earn more in a highly competitive, fast paced sales environment.
Join our team and be mentored in the Real Estate industry. No license required and we will train you. This is a great opportunity to break into real estate AND learn how to do it correctly.
- Produces sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate sales to ensure a mutually beneficial close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
About Ness Bros. Realtors & Auctioneers
We are a family owned real estate company that has been serving our community for over 50 years and 3 generations. We value relationships, hard work and a commitment to help our families and community. If you don't currently have a real estate license, we can help you through the process as we have helped others. We are looking for good people with great attitudes and a track record of hard work and perseverance.