The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate!
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Schedule and hold open houses to meet prospects for other properties
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one
- Quick on your feet
- Professional in attitude and appearance
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Passionate about selling
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Sales experience helpful
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Knowledgeable and intuitive with a positive, outgoing demeanor
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- Organized and quick to respond
About The BKCO Real Estate Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our team is ranked and recognized by the Wall Street Journal as the #3 producing real estate team in the nation, across all brokerages. We've expanded our proven model nationally and are excited about getting into business with top talent.
The people we want to be in business with are self-managed, self-reliable, self-motivated, accountable, assertive, results-oriented, driven and are lifelong learners.