Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more dynamic industry in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role, you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
-Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
-Commitment to your professional goals
If so, apply now!
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Engage with customers to set appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- Produces sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Quickly build rapport with leads to leave a lasting impression of our integrity and our desire to positively impact people's lives regardless if we do business together
- Must have a sense of urgency to handle a variety of activities and tasks; multi-tasking to handle a fast-paced environment focused on goal achievement
- Use of CRM, and a variety of other systems, to regularly follow-up with leads, moving them through the sales process, working as part of a bigger team in order to facilitate company goals
- Demonstrates leadership based on the ability to motivate others, ability to delegate authority readily, and possesses a strong commitment to results
- Provide daily metrics to support quarterly goals established to promote both personal and company growth
- Driven to succeed in sales and in life
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Operates with generosity, integrity, loyalty, and drive in everything they do
$100,000+ per year at plan commission
About UpStreet, Ltd.
We are an extremely close-knit team, focused on building something bigger than each of us individually are able to obtain. We are always there for one another, encourage one another, hold ourselves and each other accountable, and strive for greatness on a daily basis. Our core values are the non-negotiables we ensure every team member embodies and serves as the backbone of our culture.
Our purpose is To Have ~ To Give with our core values of G.I.L.D. We possess Generosity and have giving hearts. We operate with Integrity in everything we do, even when no one is looking. We're focused on building a team with a sense of Loyalty, likely due to the fact we are not only Veteran owned, but a Purple Heart recipient owned company. We operate with Drive in everything we do; we are a very focused team looking to accomplish great things!