Phillips & Company Real Estate
We are currently seeking an excellent outside sales representative who can develop a sales strategy and build and expand buyer relationships to achieve sales goals. You’ll be responsible for seeking out, engaging with, and presenting our solutions to new prospects and current customers. If you have a proven track record of outside selling and are looking for a lucrative outside sales position that provides you with the flexibility, support, and compensation to help you shine, we want to connect!
- Leverage social prospecting and multiple communication channels to find, meet with, and follow-up with potential customers and deal opportunities
- Identify and pursue sales leads, prospective new clients and move them through the sales pipeline from qualification to close stages
- Present a win-win solution for the prospect, negotiate sales contract specifics, and close deals
- Position us as the clear and obvious choice in our market through competitive analysis and product trends
- Qualify prospective customers quickly by fact-finding to identify decision-makers, pain points, competition, budget, timeline, and other potential obstacles
- Deadlines and details motivate you to provide exceptional customer service to your prospects, clients, and team alike
- At least 2 years of outside sales experience preferred
- You love talking and meeting with prospects, presenting to them, closing the deal, and asking for referrals
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly quota in sales
- High school or equivalent diploma required; industry or product knowledge preferred
$60,000+ at plan. Base plus commission.
About Phillips & Company Real Estate
As the top 1% of real estate teams in the world, we are happy to call Atlanta home. We have a tight-knit group of driven, smart, and positive people. We are excited to grow, however, we only add the most talented individuals to our team to protect our culture of productivity and positive growth.
Our Mission is to create a community where people can grow and inspire others to do remarkable things, where each member has their role in building something that matters and will make a difference in the world. Everyone we interact with will know that we value them. We will wow them with our kindness, knowledge, and empathy. We nurture each relationship and treat them like gold. Our wealth will grow as our knowledge does, and we will share both with others who have less. Each time our company grows, we know it allows us to help more people.