Robert Martin Real Estate
Do you have a natural talent for selling? Are you looking for a more lucrative opportunity?
Sell More Homes and Make More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible and Never Make a Cold Call!
We are looking to hire an energetic, competitive, and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Attend selling, negotiating, and skills training by the number one real estate trainer in the world, Craig Proctor.
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) in order to meet the needs of our customers
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Never worry about where your next deal will come from
- No prospecting, no advertising
- Spend your time selling, not a cold calling
- Meet with the seller and buyer prospects face to face or remotely and give benefits presentations
- Convert buyers and sellers to the signed buyer and/or listing agreements
- Prepare CMAs for buyers and sellers and assist them in determining the price of their home in today's market
- Set up showings of homes
- Write, present and negotiate offers
- Communicate with seller clients weekly and provide feedback on the activity of the listing
- Communicate with buyer clients weekly, informing them of all the hot new listings
- Follow Robert Martin Home Buying and Selling System using the procedures, scripts, and checklists as applicable
- Eager to find the best possible solution with a positive attitude
- Desire to be the best - Strive for continuous improvement. Consider yourself a cut above the majority.
- Dependability - You show up. Strive for perfect attendance and to be on time. Drive up and be parked 10 mins before the appointment, walk to the door within 3 minutes of the appointment time.
- Tech Savvy- You have at least an intermediate level of understanding of how to work with a computer. Continuously work to improve your computer skills.
- Resourcefulness - Willingness to figure out how to get it done. When you don’t know how you seek help, call experts, look up solutions online, Google it, and learn what you need to know.
- Organized - Work with checklists. Keep your surroundings in a way to be able to find what you need quickly. Share information with others in a neat and organized format.
- Self-Worth - Believe you are worthy, you care about yourself, you dress professionally, and at least attempt to lead a healthy lifestyle.
- Good Communicator - Open and honest. Have the willingness to share your knowledge. In a timely manner keep your Customers, Teammates, Supervisor, and Suppliers up to date on what they need to know. You are accurate in what you say.
- Current Florida real estate license (or actively seeking to get one)
About Robert Martin Real Estate
We are a growing team of professionals including Outside Sales Associates, Inside Sales Associates, and Administrative Team Members. We are dedicated to providing 5-star service to real estate buyers and sellers in Volusia and Flagler counties.
Robert Martin has been in the real estate field for more than 30 years. Born and raised in Daytona Beach, he has been a life-long entrepreneur owning several prosperous and highly regarded companies in the real estate investment, construction, and land development fields. He was a general partner in the development of the Daytona Beach Marriott (now the Hilton.) He previously served as President of the Daytona Beach Area Chamber of Commerce, United Way, a board member of Sun Trust Bank, and numerous other community activities.