The Dallas-Fincham Team
Our business is growing and we want you to grow with us!
WHY should you join a team?
Rather than being on your own, we provide everything you need to be successful:
- Top-notch mentoring and coaching with some of the industry's best coaches in the country
- A whole team supporting your work, including a marketing manager to handle all of your advertising, a director of operations, and listing coordinator to handle all of your paperwork!
- Live and recording training & accountability to help your business grow
- World-class coaching
- Top-notch technological and communication tools
- Brand new office space and equipment
- A culture unique to this industry
- Dedicated support from award-winning Real-Estate professionals
Not only do we provide numerous amenities that you would have to pay for as a non-team agent, but we also provide mentoring, coaching, and team perks.
We are looking for someone who has the ambition to succeed and wants to join a team with growth opportunities. If this sounds like a position for you - WE WANT YOU! This commission position has no ceiling, you will get out of this job what you put into it!
This is a commission-based position.
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads and convert leads to appointments.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with a mortgage lender.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents, and/or home sellers. Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write and submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting, etc.
- Promptly return all client telephone calls, texts, and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide clients with pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about the home buying process.
- Update notes in CRM.
- Uncover unique sources of business.
- Generate & attend listing appointments.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion.
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process.
- Attend and participate in all office training & team meetings.
- Positively contribute to our culture and team cohesiveness - it is SO important to us!
- Attend professional coaching and mentoring sessions.
- Hold buyer consultations.
- PA real estate license and proven experience as a real estate agent, or willingness to obtain a license and learn
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability
- Desires a flexible, dynamic work environment
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Pays attention to details
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Ability to work independently
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
About The Dallas-Fincham Team
Prior to forming the Team in 2014, award-winning and consistently top-ranking agents Rich Dallas and Sharon Fincham were #1 and #2 in the Peters Township Office. Rather than building competing teams, they combined their talents to create one powerhouse team to now serve the entire region and their clients in the best possible way.
With more than 35 years of combined experience, The Dallas-Fincham Team brings extensive knowledge, professionalism, and passion to BHHS - The Preferred Realty.
WE ARE in the top 10 out of 7000+ agents in the West Penn Multi-List.
WE ARE in the top 100 out of the 47,000+ agents in the BHHS network worldwide.
WE SELL over 150 homes per year, adding up to over $42,500 million in sales volume – that is 16x more than the average agent in the Pittsburgh Market.