- Are you a driven, financially motivated, exceptional sales person?
- Does the thought of earning $100,000, $200,000 or more energize you?
- In this hunter sales role you are a business broker - one who acts as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of small to medium sized businesses.
- If you are interested in a lucrative compensation opportunity (multiple six-figures) and working for the undisputed industry leader, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Following up on leads and prospecting to find and list businesses to sell
- Helping with the valuation of the business
- Preparing the business for sale
- Qualifying potential buyers
- Negotiating agreements, resolving problems and closing the deal
- Real Estate License (is a strong recommendation due to the nature of the deals)
- Energized by an open-ended compensation plan
- Exceptional communication and sales skills
- Must have your own PC laptop, mobile phone and vehicle
- A financial reserve to last till your first deal closes
About LINK Business
LINK is a market leader when it comes to selling businesses. Established in 1996 in Auckland, New Zealand, LINK quickly grew from a locally based brokerage to an internationally acclaimed authority on business sales. LINK now has offices throughout New Zealand, Australia, South Africa, the Philippines and the United States. With a professional reputation built on integrity, honesty and uncompromising quality, LINK is the best in the business. We pull together the best people to get the best results.