The Nadal Team
We are a leader in our community. We serve a wide array of customers providing them with the opportunity to purchase the home of their dreams.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great work ethic. Previous experience in home sales is not required.
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits.
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Gather information from clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so that our agents are able to provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Making outbound calls, communicating via email and overseeing and managing the sales pipeline are primary responsibilities to ensure the buying/selling needs of our customers are met
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Provide up-to-date information regarding customers and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Produces sales reports monthly and quarterly to ensure all sales goals are met
- Create and maintain a customer database to ensure organization and follow-up
- Practice and become proficient at using scripts to overcome objections and deliver the team's value proposition to customers so they can identify our company's values and integrity
- Negotiate and effectively communicate details between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate transactions
- Collect and rate customer information before moving forward in the sales portfolio so our agents can provide an organized and efficient sales process
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Have or be in the process of obtaining a valid Real Estate License
- Passionate about selling
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place, and your time management skills are correct
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented approach
- Technologically competent and capable of learning new programs with ease
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Nadal Team
We are a high volume real estate team that focuses on being the best place to buy and sell Real Estate in the state of Georgia, while providing excellent service and experiences to our clients along with being the best place to work. We give back to the community by helping Duluth Co-Op Ministries and Must Ministries provide food and shelter to homeless and families in need.