Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
We are a leader in our community. We serve a wide array of customers providing them with the opportunity to purchase the home of their dreams.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great work ethic. Previous experience in home sales is not required.
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits. If you're ready to start selling today, apply now!
- Provides monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team so that goals are met in a timely fashion
- An active listener who offers empathy and encouragement to buyers and sellers to ensure mutual trust between our team and our clients
- Use our CRM to regularly follow-up with customers to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the customer base served by our team to expand our sales results
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Decisive and proactive in the sales process
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- Develops rapport with clients and is easily able to build relationships to develop new sales opportunities
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Real estate license is required
$70,000 - $105,000
About Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
In keeping with the philosophy that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of the business, Keller Williams Realty has created a distinct profit-sharing program in which approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits every month are returned to those who have contributed to a market center’s growth by attracting productive associates to the office.