KW Newport Estates
We are a leader in our community. We serve a wide array of customers providing them with the opportunity to purchase the home of their dreams.
We have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our growing sales team. The ideal candidate has a background in sales, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a great work ethic. Previous experience in home sales is not required.
We offer a competitive commission-based compensation package along with other benefits. If you're ready to start selling today, apply now!
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate sales to ensure a mutually beneficial close
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Manage and qualify inbound inquiries to generate appointments so our agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- A pro on the phone with the ability to make a sale
- Passionate about selling
- Master organizer of systems, files and your time with excellent follow-up skills
- Familiarity with CRM and marketing/lead technologies or ability to learn new systems quickly
- Possesses relationship building skills, able to uncover client needs and find new sales opportunities
$75,000 - $105,000
About KW Newport Estates
Keller Williams Newport Estates is Coastal Orange County’s most preeminent luxury brokerage based in world-renowned Newport Beach and located within the world-class Fashion Island shopping and entertainment district. Our brokerage serves as the home for both individual top producers and award-winning teams who rank within the top 5% of Orange County agents. Month over month, Keller Williams consistently out-produces competing brands within the MLS in the number of buyers sold and contracts written. In fact, Keller Williams sells homes faster than the market average, and for a higher percentage of asking price, than the other top 5 brands. Due to our daily training, weekly masterminds, and our unique productivity coaching, we take pride in stating that nearly 60% of our newest agents are IN ESCROW within their first 90 days. Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!