The Wolf Team
YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT, ACTIVE GEORGIA REAL ESTATE LICENSE. IF NOT, NO NEED TO APPLY.
This is a weekend job requiring Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday work.
We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience.
Real Estate experience required.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Hold open houses regularly
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- MUST HAVE CURRENT ACTIVE GEORGIA REAL ESTATE LICENSE.
- 1-3 years experience in the real estate field required
$60,000+ includes base salary plus bonus potential
About The Wolf Team
The Wolf Team is a top producing real estate team in the Northwest Atlanta area. We are a team of real estate professionals and consistently produce well over 100 transactions per year. There is room for growth into leadership roles within our team.
Come run with the leaders of the pack in real estate!