Team Lally - Keller Williams Honolulu
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license , (if not, we can help you get licensed) to meet with sellers and those considering selling their homes. This is an ideal job for a skilled salesperson OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and increase their income.
We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. If you take action and implement what we teach, it will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. Join us so you can make more money and achieve your goals!
- Prospecting and conducting lead generation activities to create new business
- Stage, price and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Complete real estate listing paperwork, create new MLS listings and a marketing plan for new listings to ensure accurate information that promotes quick sales
- Work alongside Buyers' Agents to ensure contracts are negotiated to closing
- Give weekly reports to customers on the status of their listing so they know they are top of mind and provide good customer ratings and referrals
- Prepare for client meetings by conducting appropriate research in advance.
- Win new clients by thorough and prompt lead follow up, guiding clients to an appropriate home, answering questions, and kicking off the home buying process.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive client relationships throughout the sales cycle, and help clients understand next steps throughout the home buying process.
- Negotiate offers and successfully guide clients through the process until closing.
- Expedite the resolution of client concerns and objections to maximize client satisfaction.
- Team player who believes their success is the team’s success
- Strong communication skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- Quick on your feet and good at problem solving
- Willing and able to obtain a real estate license. (You do not need real estate experience to apply!)
- 3+ years of experience in the corporate world in a sales position or in a role requiring contract negotiations or managing vendor relationships. OR 3+ years of management in the services sector.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills. Willing to learn and practice new sales skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Exceptional communicator, able to adapt your communication style to meet your client’s needs.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales and meeting ambitious goals.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends, and willing to regularly work 50-60 hours per week to meet your goals. (Since this is a real estate role, we have to be available when our clients are available. They are often only available outside of normal business hours.)
- Willing to accept phone calls and follow up with clients between 8 AM and 8 PM daily (including Saturday and Sunday).
- Must be in Oahu.
As an Agent, pay is commission only with the potential to earn $100,000+
About Team Lally - Keller Williams Honolulu
Team Lally is currently ranked in the Top 5 Real Estate teams in the state of Hawaii for sales and volume! Adrienne Lally, President of Team Lally, has been awarded 7-time consecutive years place in Hawaii Business Top 100 Realtors in Hawaii. The awards include one of the top-ranked teams in all production categories including homes sold, gross commission Income and number of listings taken and sold.