We're looking for a real estate Acquisitions Manager who is in Real Estate sales or someone who wants to get into Real Estate sales. You will be talking to homeowners who want to sell their house. All you need to do is negotiate, constantly follow up, agree on terms and pricing, and get the contract signed!
Much of this position is on the phone, looking at houses, analyzing deals, and negotiating with sellers.
- You have at least two years of outside sales experience where you were required to meet a sales quota.
- You’re a doer. While you can think critically and solve the problems of our customers, you aim to get things done.
- You communicate so well and often that you sometimes wonder if you’re bothering people.
- You possess excellent organization and time management skills.
- You’re a master at following up with customers you haven’t closed yet.
- You can work independently with minimal supervision.
- You have past experience negotiating and closing sales both over the phone and in person.
- You’re a team player who prefers moving forward as a team over individual progress.
- You’re a lover of the phone. You can talk to anyone and immediately establish rapport.
- Have reliable access to a computer and internet.
- Have reliable transportation and are willing to drive within and to the following counties: Marion, Hendricks, Boone, Decatur Hamilton, and Johnson.
How will we measure success?
- You’ll be expected to generate 15 warm leads each week through various marketing mediums.
- Call each inbound, warm lead back, even if the end result is to thank them for calling in.
- Follow up with every outbound, warm lead.
- Maintain a close ratio of 1 in 5 appointments.
- Be part of a young and fast-growing real estate investing firm.
- Enjoy the flexibility to organize your day as you see fit; Schedule your own appointments and organize your day in a way that makes you happiest and most productive.
- Enjoy the freedom of working from home.
- Compensation: $30,000-$55,000 + a year. $30,000 a year draw against commission and a sliding commission scale; Total earning potential of $50,000+ your first year; No cap on commissions.
- A consistent flow of warm leads coming in each week.
- Company paid cell phone.
- Start your day reviewing and following up with ALL new leads that have come in the previous night, even if it looks like they aren’t likely to sell
- Follow up with any sellers you’ve made offers to and answer any questions to those that might be on the fence
- Follow up with sellers who are under contract and perform move out inspections as needed
- Travel to meet potential sellers at the property they’re looking to sell
- Evaluate comparable sales for properties, estimate rehab costs and put together offers for review
- Make offers to sellers, in person and over the phone
- Build rapport with sellers making sure you understand each seller’s motivation
- Sometimes renegotiate based on findings during due diligence phase
- Pro-actively network for deals in any way you can including MLS deals, pocket listings from realtors, referrals from past sellers or friends, networking with other real estate professionals, FSBO listings, for rent listings, texting potential sellers, etc
- Market homes that are under contract to prospective cash buyers
- Coordinate showings or open houses with homes under contract to prospective cash buyers
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
$30,000 + commission
About Wrightwood Homes
We are a young and fast-growing real estate investing firm in central Indiana. We have been investing since 2017 and have experienced double digit growth each year. Our goal is to leave a lasting impression on everyone that we meet while trying to turn each customer into a referral by doing the following:
- Do what we say we’re going to do
- Treat everyone fairly and with respect
- Close each transaction as fast as possible to suit the needs of our customers
We execute different transactions throughout the year including wholesales, rent to own, rentals, flips, etc. If you don’t know what those are that’s ok. You just need to be teachable and coachable.