Keller Williams Ann Arbor
Are you a top sales professional? Are you seeking a new, more dynamic team in which to sell? It's time for you to learn more about real estate! We are a dynamic, customer-centric team looking to share our passion for building a better community.
In this role, you will speak and/or meet with multiple, qualified clients each day.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Upside commission opportunities
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, apply now!
- Act as an intermediary between sellers and potential buyers to facilitate sales to ensure a mutually beneficial close
- Develop new business opportunities with existing customers in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Practice and become adept at using scripts to overcome objections and provide the team value proposition to customers so that they can identify our company’s values and integrity
- Create and maintain a database of clients to ensure organization and follow-up
- A problem solver who pinpoints the needs of our clients and offers them solutions to promote a high level of comfort and trust with our client base
- Lead follow up
- Close sales
- Passionate about selling
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- You are a natural organizer, everything in its place and your time management skills are spot on
$79,000 - $119,000 at plan
About Keller Williams Ann Arbor
Keller Williams Ann Arbor is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!