Keller Williams - The North Georgia Group
Looking for an In House Real Estate Buyers Agent
Are you a top sales professional? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about Real Estate!
In this role you will come in contact with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer.
Do you excel at the following?
- Real Estate knowledge
- Customer service
- Industry Calls
- Priority management
- Contract and negotiating skills
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
- Consult with leads/clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Discuss goals to effectively sell/buy a house.
- Familiarity with geographic locations in which buyers and sellers are asking about
- Have Current Real Estate License and/or willing to get one
- Must be people oriented, positive and have a customer-focused attitude
- Real Estate sales background is preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs for their home purchase
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Be familiar with focused real estate area
- Weekend and evening hours required
$80,000+ at plan commission
About Keller Williams - The North Georgia Group
The North Georgia Group (TNGG) was built on the notion that the secret to achieving incredible goals and getting true results is to dominate real estate with a team approach. We operate in a supportive, professional, positive environment that helps each member of our team provide the highest level of service in the industry. This high performance atmosphere allows our team to act on the passion and drive it takes to surpass the expectations of every client who chooses us to help fulfill their home buying or selling goals.