We are seeking to hire an energetic, competitive and goal-oriented Outside Sales Representative looking to build their career in a consultative-selling environment. Training and skill development are at the forefront of our organization and training is provided.
Strength of character, leadership and ambition carry more weight in our selection process than industry experience. We have excellent opportunities for recent graduates who have set themselves apart from their peers through athletics, academics and extracurricular activities.
We also encourage applicants who are seasoned sales professionals seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell.
- Communicate frequently to help strengthen prospective relationships
- Has deep knowledge that surpasses job expectations and results in success and growth
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Sales experience helpful
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
About Redbridge Properties
Redbridge buys properties from distressed property owners who need a solution to a real estate problem.