A successful top performing Real Estate Team is looking for an experienced Real Estate Operations and Marketing Administrator. In this dynamic office, you will take responsibility for all non-sales related duties and will play a meaningful role in managing the day-to-day operations of the business. The position is a combination of Operations Administrator, Project Manager, Digital Designer and Personal Assistant. In other words, you will be an integral member of the team where nothing is outside of your job description. This is not a sales position, but you will provide sales support.
Are you ready for a diverse, hands-on role? Do you have the desire and ability to take ownership of your role and act independently to solve problems? Then look no further.
You will be working in a high-energy team with backgrounds in law, business management, and marketing. They bring a strong sense of integrity to their clients, and strive to achieve extraordinary results, all the while having fun in the process. A successful candidate will a strong desire to learn, is decisive, and always looks for ways to improve.
Compensation: $65,000 - $80,000, commensurate with experience
Hours: 40 hrs/week M-F, some flexibility on the weekends required
Location: San Francisco, CA (This is a home office work environment.)
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Area of Focus:
• Implement and develop systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, and back office support
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Handle all listing files and listing marketing (eblasts, flyers, websites, social media)
• Assist with listing presentations and lead listing preparation (coordinate vendors, oversee their work, etc.)
• Oversee all contracts through closing, specifically scheduling and follow up
• Manage post-closing process
• Manage marketing campaigns (direct mail, email, social, online) and work with creative staff to execute
• Phone, email and calendar management
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow up system
• Keep the agents informed regarding challenges and issues that need to be handled but otherwise removing distractions and handling issues on your own
• Run errands as needed
We are looking for TALENT. Does this describe you?
• 3+ years of relevant administrative experience is required (2+ years of real estate experience and/or a real estate license is strongly preferred)
• Well-versed in the real estate process which includes: entering a listing to the MLS, preparing a listing agreement, drafting and reviewing Offer and Purchase contracts, handling a transaction from contract to close, and you are familiar with common real estate marketing tools
• Marketing, Public Relations, and Social Media Marketing experience is a PLUS
• Experience developing and documenting office procedures
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Ability to bring about order in the midst of chaos
• Learning-based, deadline focused
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Service-based attitude
Key Software Proficiency:
• CRM programs
• MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
• Zipforms and DocuSign
• Google Docs
• Social Media platforms
You have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com/