“Professional is not just a label you give yourself; it is a label you hope others will apply to you.”
Our client is looking for a Real Estate Operations Manager who will enhance professional relationships and maintain a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, high-volume office environment. Do you possess leadership qualities and the ability to manage competing priorities all while keeping a smile on your face? Are you a “people person” who values client relationships, who knows when and how to say no, but would rather say yes?
Our client is a veteran of the real estate business in San Francisco. This Agent takes pride in providing a top-notch buying and selling experience for a number of high-profile clients. This is a polished and professional team with an excellent reputation in the industry.
Location/commute: San Francisco, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 30-minute commute of San Francisco and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, 8:30am-5pm, M-F, flexibility on the weekends required.
Compensation: $60,000-70,000 plus bonus structure, based on performance
Benefits: Paid Time-Off
We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing and our other open positions, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
The ideal candidate plays an active role in the transaction process, pays attention to the details and knows how to prioritize their responsibilities without direction. Our client seeks someone who will put the needs of their agent first and handle all communication with polish and finesse.
Your duties will also include:
• Implement and manage systems and procedures, creating an operations manual that standardizes and documents these systems
• Handle of all database management and help scale operations as the business grows
• Provide an executive level of administrative support this may include but is not limited to phone and email management, calendar organization, task management, and keeping the Agent focused on key tasks
• Prepare properties for listings and showings; attend inspections and coordinate vendors
• Assist with marketing campaigns and initiatives on behalf of the Agent such as updating the MLS, sending and coordinating email blasts and managing all social media platforms
• Serve as the key contact person for clients by providing a concierge-level of service
• We are seeking an individual who can hit the ground running. The ideal candidate is passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary.
• A skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
• Positive, professional, and proactive
• Hardworking, diligent, and ethical
• A master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
Required experience and knowledge:
• 3+ years of real estate experience as an Executive Assistant or an Administrator to a Realtor or real estate office
• An active CA real estate license is preferred
• General understanding and knowledge of the real estate sales cycle and managing transactions
• Well-versed in real estate contracts meaning you know the contract inside and out
We’re also looking for mastery of the following:
• CRM programs
• MS Office and PC Proficient
• Email marketing software
• InDesign (preferred)
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com