Pro R.E.A. Staffing
“Professionalism is not just a label you give yourself; it is a label you hope others will apply to you.”
We are seeking a Real Estate Operations Manager who will cultivate a professional image and maintain a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, high-volume office environment. Do you possess a sense of decorum and social intelligence? Are you a “people person” who values client relationships, who knows when and how to say no, but would rather say yes?
Work for a successful real estate team that approaches real estate from a client-centric perspective with the goal of developing long-term relationships built on integrity, comprehensive market knowledge, and local real estate expertise.
Do you love spreadsheets? Please apply.
Location/commute: Los Angeles, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 45-minute commute of LaBrea/Wilshire and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., some flexibility on the evenings and weekends
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience plus bonus opportunities; experienced candidates could anticipate $70,000 - $80,000+
Benefits: Health insurance. Bonus and commission opportunities available. Candidate will also have the option to earn their real estate license with costs covered by the employer.
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Oversee all marketing, including social media, print, and internet
- Ensure all clients are updated throughout the transaction; concierge-level customer service is of the utmost importance to you
- Coordinate/monitor all aspects of team operations, including listing and escrow coordination; database/lead management; proposal, presentation, and document creation; scheduling; event planning; filing systems; and other general administrative systems
- Document, create, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Maintain and update an Operations Manual that includes systems, procedures, and standards for the business and for each team member’s position
- Be a point-of-contact in handling general client inquiries or complaints
- Update and keep the principals informed regarding pertinent matters and any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Oversee administrative staff and/or personally deliver support to ensure that the needs of the team are consistently met
- Maintain organized files on each client; maintain all databases
- Responsible for all financial systems, including ensuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget with principal, and generating financial reports
- Maintain CTE business tracking spreadsheets
- Focus on profitability; ensure ROI for all lead generation initiatives
- Hold team members accountable to achieve personal and team goals
- You can hit the ground running (Meaning, you have the skills and experience to do this job)
- You are passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary
- Skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail
- Positive, professional, proactive and systematic, creating and implementing systems with precision
- Hardworking, diligent, and ethical
- Resourceful, a creative problem solver with a “can do, no fear” attitude
- Master communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion
- Difference maker who excels at managing up and taking charge
Operation Managers with prior real estate experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Required experience and knowledge:
- 2+ years of real estate operations experience managing an office or team, or you have provided Executive-level administrative support to a Realtor
- Real estate knowledge and transaction management experience is REQUIRED
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master…
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- CRM Programs such as Brivity and Top Producer
- Google Drive
- Mac – Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
$70,000 - $80,000+ Competitive salary based on experience plus bonus opportunities
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.