Atlas Transaction Coordinator Services
Real Estate Operations Manager / Integrator
Are you looking for a company that rewards you for your ability and performance? If you have what it takes to master and manage an entire team, we want to hear from you. We are a rapidly expanding, well established, real estate transaction company. NOW is the time to join our amazing team. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Apply today!
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Find ways to implement and execute our business plan.
- Achieve and exceed projected PL objectives.
- Leads manage and holds the entire team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together and in the same direction.
- You need to set the example and model the way. You are always working towards the greater good of the business with short term and long term goals in mind.
- Resolves issues effectively--seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner.
- Ensures the entire team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to the company's core processes and operating systems with consistency.
- Must be able to create the processes and systems needed, implement them, and ensure they are followed by all.
- Be comfortable using multiple CRM’s.
- Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Understands that in a small company, you will wear many hats. You will be responsible for new hires, onboarding, training, etc.
- Setting and Tracking Key Performance Indicators
- Documenting Processes
- Planning and executing expansion of team and business
- Improving efficiency and workflows
- Exploring opportunities for growth
- Assisting operational team if needed in daily tasks
- Real Estate experience required
- 2+ Years of Management experience required
- CRM and computer skills
- The desire to thrive and grow our business (required)
- Strong work ethic required
- Detail Oriented
- Project Management
- Flexible and adaptable
- Driving to hit KPIs and goals
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
About Atlas Transaction Coordinator Services
We are a FULL SERVICE transaction management team, focused on helping Investors grow their businesses and spend more time getting more deals. We are experienced with the process and paperwork necessary for 1 -4 Family residential, assignments, wraps, foreclosures, subject to and other creative strategies; but more importantly, we are experts in clearing messy title and navigating the complicated communication process of getting these often “sensitive” deals to close.