We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Accounting Experience Required
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Keller Williams
Keller Williams is the largest Real estate company in the world and was built on the foundation of strong culture!