Zachary Coletti Team
We’re hiring a professional, highly organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Zachary Coletti Team
Join our fast-growing team of real estate professionals in Vero Beach, FL. Our team is committed to providing amazing world-class service and succeeding together. Come join our family.