Andrew Lamb Real Estate Team
As the team's Operations Manager, you Own the administrative side of the business. A residential real estate business has two sides to it. Front side (sales) and backside (operations). You are the quarterback of operations, meaning you know the ins and outs of every aspect of our business and can fill in for any role in a pinch. You are completely comfortable with taking complete responsibility for the success or failure of our operational systems.
Your job will be to oversee all the activities in the company which contribute to the effective production of all involved. As well as create a top-of-the-line environment for our staff to thrive, our sales agents to do only what they do best (selling), and for our customers to have the best experience possible. You are also extremely focused on profit and know exactly where we stand at any given point. You have an ownership mentality and you are ready to do anything that needs to be done to see the business thrive.
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of the organization's mission.
- Specifically, you will support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process, and organizational planning
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence and Extreme customer service. You are obsessed with creating a world-class customer experience
- Ensure that all marketing programs are running on time. Measure their effectiveness. Propose a better way if there is one. Find efficiencies. Work with staff members for the best implementation
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems, and controls
- Supervise and coach each administrative team member on a weekly basis to make sure they are operating at an optimal level and always improving
- Determine HR needs and recruit, train, lead and motivate support staff including our Listing and Transaction Manager, Inside Sales Associates, Virtual Assistants, and third-party vendors
- Coordinate and oversee the completion of special projects as needed
- Prepare weekly team meeting agenda and materials
- Plan goals and objectives for office operations and identifies the resources such as staff, equipment, and funds required to attain the end results
- Improve and systematize communication between departments
- Responsible for database informational integrity and accuracy
- Coordinate day-to-day processing of accounts receivable and payable with the bookkeeper
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of the organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting
- Management of overall business budget in coordination with the Team Leader
- Identify repeat issues, processes, and tasks and build systems around them
- Responsible for operational fluidity of our sales team as related to administrative needs such as having ready and relevant calling lists and other necessary resources so they can best do their job
- As the Operations Manager, you will also provide high-quality service to all customers, employees, and agents. Create, maintain, optimize, improve, inspect, and organize strategies, policies, and practices. You will report directly to the team leader and owner
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Proven track record in operational work
- Truly comfortable in a super high pace environment with high expectations of success and accuracy
- Master at prioritizing work, tasks, projects, and relationships
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel and Word. Experience with Salesforce is a plus but not a requirement
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced, community environment. Working here will absolutely crush you if you don't handle stress well or if you can't operate at an extremely high level and with perfect accuracy while moving quickly
- Excellent people manager, open to direction, collaborative work style, and committed to getting the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Ability to look at situations from several viewpoints, not just your own.
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- A unique combination of an aggressive yet analytical mind
- Must have an ownership mentality. You will do anything to improve and benefit the business so long as it is moral. You will go to great lengths to protect our brand
- Reference Check
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Andrew Lamb Real Estate Team
We are powered by Keller Williams Realty, #1 in the US for agent count (180,000+), units sold, and volume sold, and have become a top real estate team in Solano County, helping dozens of families buy and sell real estate every year.
We are truly passionate about our mission of creating generational wealth through real estate for our clients and team members.
Values we believe in:
- Hungry – We work hard and are hungry for success
- Everyone is a leader – No title is required
- Attitude of Ownership - We are accountable and take responsibility for our results, good or bad
- Learning-Based - We are constantly improving
- Teamwork - We play for the person beside us
- Humble Confidence - Excellence without arrogance