Mojica And Associates LLC
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$30,000 to $50,000
About Mojica And Associates LLC
Our business is based on buying, rehabbing, selling, and holding single-family houses. Our mission is to help people who need to dispose of their real estate in a prompt easy and professional manner, rehab houses to provide a home to many families in Tucson, to provide investment-grade properties to our associates, and to grow our long term portfolio with quality rentals.
Our team is small but growing. The opportunities go hand-in-hand with the long term southern Arizona growth prospects. Several media sources have indicated the Tucson market will continue to be a growing and dynamic market for years to come.
Join us as we embark on this journey!