THE GUARDIAN HOME REALTY INC.
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About THE GUARDIAN HOME REALTY INC.