Spokane Real Estate Team has opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager with a strong attention to detail and desire for team members to succeed. You will work alongside the Team Leader and provide support to our team of agents, execute daily operations including data entry, paperwork and marketing.
We are looking for someone to really "own" this role through improving office processes, organization and efficiency. As a member of this team you'll be improving the buying and selling processes for our clients and our agents and growing our database to increase our number of home sales.
- Organizing and systematizing contact with our database of clients and leads, using BoomTown.
- Proof reading and keeping contract files organized.
- Communicating with clients, lenders, escrow, etc to keep transactions on track.
- Managing calendars and deadlines.
- Coordinating team's client parties.
- Consistently improving systems and checklists for our office processes.
- Point of contact within the office for client and agent contract requests.
- Manage the main phone lines and answer client inquiries.
- Supervise and train all additional administrative team members.
- Commission processing.
- Provide support and guidance for all sales associates regarding usage of company systems.
- Execute all marketing including social media, email and print.
- Perform variety of other administrative duties
- Strong leader.
- Detail oriented, consistently double checks work.
- 3+ years experience in a customer centric business environment in an administrative setting.
- Real Estate Background preferred - in sales, lending, escrow or title.
- Self-starter with minimum direction and enjoys working independently.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Big thinker, able to take an idea and expand and run with it.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven past success in owning your role with minimum oversight.
$36,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Thrive Properties
The mission of Thrive Properties is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through 12+ years of working in the Spokane market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the THRIVE Properties team is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.