Rupesh Patel Team
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
$40,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Rupesh Patel Team
Rupesh Patel Group is a Top Selling Team in the Upstate SC real estate market. Come grow with us and join the fastest growing real estate company in North America.