Santa Fe Realty Unlimited
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, we want to hear from you!
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Maintain office equipment and re-order supplies when necessary
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Proficient in Google suites
About Santa Fe Realty Unlimited
We are a growing real estate brokerage. We focus on our customer needs and providing customized service. We are all about Santa Fe and its people. We love helping people find their dream homes and a place for their family.