We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Real estate license is a bonus
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Canlas Brothers
Canlas Brothers is an elite and fast growing real estate team serving the Bay Area. Come join us!