The Grant Group
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Real estate license is a bonus
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$40,000 - $45,000 yearly
About The Grant Group
The Grant Group is a fast-growing and fun real estate team serving the Minneapolis/St. Paul area. We strive to have the highest earning, and most experienced agents in Minnesota. Come grow with us!