Real Estate Homeselling Team
We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Direct office procedures and manage all administrative duties and staff to make sure operations run smoothly
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Real Estate Homeselling Team
Real Estate Homeselling Team is a fast-growing real estate team serving the greater Toronto area. Come join our team!