Global Resort Homes
Seeking a talented real estate professional to help scale an early-stage real estate and property management division in the greater Punta Gorda market.
Global is a 27-year-old company and one of the premier property managers in the Orlando market (over 400 properties under management). We acquired a position in Charlotte County, and we're investing in this position to capitalize on what we see as a very compelling market opportunity.
We're experts in weekly short term rentals, and we see a massive opportunity to expand our market in PGI particularly. In addition, we believe strongly in the Charlotte County real estate market's near and long-term demand and are working with builders and developers towards that end.
Perks of the role:
- Preferred agent to receive our high-quality buyer leads in the Charlotte County market
- Very favorable splits on agent-generated leads
- Attractive bonus compensation for each home you bring under property management (up to $2,000 for Short Term Rentals)
- Potential for override commissions on agents recruited
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Serve high-quality leads and close real estate transactions
- Network with realtor community and investors to bring more homes under property management
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Global Resort Homes
We are a family business with a higher purpose of bringing families together to create memories they will never forget, hosting over 200,000 vacationing families in our homes since 1993 and helping thousands of more families purchase the perfect home.
Find out more about us at globalresorthomes.com and orlandorealestategroup.com.