Grant Team Remax Anchor Realty
As Operations Manager, you will be expected to oversee and ensure smooth management for the Team at all times. The successful candidate will possess strong analytical and organizational skills, a desire to increase productivity, and amazing communication skills. This position will work closely with Team Leader, agents, and all staff. Must have great communication skills, ability to problem solve, think fast and outside of the box, have attention to detail, and be deadline oriented. Support the Grant Team by implementing and continually improving systems, procedures, and policies.
- Recruit/interview and make hiring recommendations, staff reprimands, counseling, training
- Focus on the highest and best use of time consistently showing the ability to recognize and deal with priorities
- 95% of responsibilities are to be performed with minimal supervision, this position is the extension of the Team Leader
- Must work well under pressure and with critical time, interruptions will be constant
- Demonstrate continued growth and proficiency in completing the tasks listed
- Create staff manuals and playbook
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Human Resource duties
- One year of experience as a sales manager/team leader role is preferred
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- You do not need a real estate license but real estate experience or license is a big plus!
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Grant Team Remax Anchor Realty
The Grant Team at RE/MAX is a team of dedicated individuals who work towards creating a 5-Star Real Estate experience for their clients. Our goal in Real Estate is to create raving fans who will enable us to grow and help others. Chris and The Grant Team consistently sell over 260 homes every year and continue to grow everyday.