Keller Williams Realty - Chris Mannis
- Committed to helping others?
- Detailed and organized to a fault?
- Passionate about being able to assist others in achieving their goals?
- Determined to become a master of your trade?
- Looking for stability and consistency?
The Office Manager must understand that to run effectively and efficiently, our office must tend to its agents’ needs in a proactive manner to ensure that our office visitors and team are consistently being greeted and being provided with the assistance they need, accompanied by a smile and a positive attitude!
This person will also oversee the main areas of our office, own creating the experience of agents and clients alike that are in touch with our office, and provide information, support, and resources with enthusiasm and confidence.
They will have the admirable ability to provide this culture in a fast-paced environment that may require them to answer the phone while juggling 3 balls, and balancing a book on their head.
Sound like you? Grab your juggling balls, and apply below!
- Purchase office supplies as needed and maintain office equipment
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Arrange for team meetings, appointments, and travel
- Update MLS listings online and work with marketing to produce appropriate social media posts, photos, signage, brochures, and other materials
- Answer the phone correctly and properly route phone calls
- Greet everyone in a positive manner
- Onboard new agents to the Market Center
- Develop and maintain information and resources for Keller Williams initiatives, products, and services
- Coordinate and maintain vendor relationships
- Assist in planning, registration, and promotion of all Market Center events and training.
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries, maintain supply inventory and ordering
- Maintain appearance of the reception area and office common space and equipment
- Assist agents with marketing support as needed
- Facilitate the Market Center Training/Event Calendar
- Communicate daily updates to the Market Center Associates via email and social media
- Daily activities of the Market Center working closely with all other Market Center team members
- Other projects/duties as needed
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extraordinary people skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
$45,000 - $50,000 annually+ medical
About Keller Williams Realty - Chris Mannis
Keller Williams Realty is an international real estate franchise company with more than 159,000 real estate agents in North America, operating in 980 offices across the globe. Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams, Keller Williams has been among the fastest-growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding. Our mission is simple: to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living for our associates.