Justin Udy & Team
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license is a bonus
- Over 2 years of prior office management experience or similar work experience in a related field
$55,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Justin Udy & Team
Our mission is to genuinely help people, assist and educate our clients to build wealth through real estate, and provide a world-class client experience. Justin Udy & Team was the #1 Small Team in Utah for Century 21 Everest and the #6 Small Team Globally with Century 21 Everest. With $70,000,000 in gross sales and 128 transactions in 2021, we are growing and expanding our dynamic team.