Keller Williams Eagle Realty
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Keep office well stocked and order supplies as needed, as well as maintaining office equipment
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Must possess exemplary problem-solving, communication, and time management skills
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
About Keller Williams Eagle Realty
The first KW franchise in the South Florida region, our bustling office has been the home of the top producers and leaders of the local real estate market since 1987. As part of the largest real estate company in the US, being privately owned, we don't answer to shareholders-we answer to our agents.
KW is the literal home of The Millionaire Real Estate Agent, and the only company which, at its core, teaches and models the systems and practices of true business owners, believing that the purpose of business is to fund the perfect life. In Q3, KW agents earned $62,408,445 in profit share alone!
If you are ready to take your business to the next level, in a state-of-the-art technology company that believes in a fun environment of productivity, teamwork, and diversity where together Everyone achieves more - then Keller Williams Eagle Realty is for you!