Exit Right Realty
As Operations Manager, you will be expected to oversee and ensure smooth management for the office at all times. The successful candidate will possess strong analytical and organizational skills, a desire to increase productivity and amazing communication skills. This position will work closely with Broker, agents and all staff as well as vendors. Must have great communication skills, ability to problem solve, think fast and outside of the box, have attention to detail and be deadline oriented.
- Recruiting agents to the office
- Onboarding new agents
- Assist agents with questions they have regarding transactions
- Interview and make hiring recommendations, staff reprimands, counseling, training
- Ensure all deadlines are met
- Participate in leadership meetings
- Conduct office trainings
- 80% of responsibilities are to be performed independent of supervision.
- Perform assigned duties in a professional, pleasant, and efficient manner. Tasks must be prioritized and delegated, where appropriate.
- Flexibility is important, as interruptions will be constant.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills. Must work well under pressure and with critical time restraints.
- Demonstrate good judgment and reasoning in handling daily activities.
- Demonstrate continued growth and proficiency in completing the tasks listed.
- Maintain the confidentiality of the company and activities of the team.
- Relate well with company managers, employees, agents, and customers.
- Consistently showing the ability to recognize and deal with priorities.
- Having regular attendance and being at designated workstation.
- Must be familiar with and adhere to company rules and procedures for the tasks assigned. Must have a broad-based knowledge of company products, services and policies.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Good working knowledge of working buyer and seller transactions from beginning to end
- Must able to work from office between the hours of from 9 am-6 pm
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- Attention to detail, organization of files/paperwork/accounting
- Must be able to maintain confidential information
- Constant conversation/communication with staff and agents as well as communication with vendors and clients as needed
- Ability to solve complex business problems
- Human resource duties
- Must have a great working knowledge of Microsoft suites
- Maintain a well-groomed, professional appearance and mannerisms appropriate to greet customers and vendors
$40,000 - $50,000 plus bonuses
About Exit Right Realty
Exit Right Realty is a real estate brokerage company primarily helping residential buyers and sellers with their needs. The company has been in existence since 2015. We are a company that is always looking to improve the qualify of our agents and increase the knowledge of our staff.