Swain Real Estate
Who are we?
The Swain Real Estate Team in Langhorne, PA is in search of a talented Operations Manager.They credit their success to being smarter, doing business differently, and creating WOW experiences.
They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it.
This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best!
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true GRIT, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
- That’s the person we’re looking for! We need a leader who GETS THINGS DONE IN EXCELLENCE.
- This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems. He/she is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality.
- This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted.
- This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
- Organization and Management.
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to ensure business growth and referrals from past, current and future clients.
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Create and maintain employee on-boarding systems.
- Help recruit agents to join the team.
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports.
- Oversee all contracts through closing.
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards.
- Track and review goals weekly.
- Attend trainings as needed.
- Schedule travel and training.
- Schedule and coordinate vendor visits to team.
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through Closing.
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes.
- Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales and increase profitability.
- Customer/Agent Relationship Building.
- Build relationships with the clients.
- Acts as gatekeeper for Team Lead.
- Incredibly service-oriented attitude.
- An eye for design and marketing.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times.
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities.
- Learning based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary.
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours.
- Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast moving environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Calm under pressure.
- Learning based.
- Proven ability to succeed.
- Leadership and consensus building skills.
- Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay.
- Speak with buyers and listing Agents - daily.
- College school graduate.
- Driver’s license.
- Administrative experience in an office setting.
- Real Estate license (preferred but not required).
- $50,000 - $60,000
- Bonus potential
- Paid days off
- Growth opportunities
- Are you ready for this challenge?
- Are you ready for the possibility for immense career growth with a team of excellence?
- Then let’s talk. We have an extensive interview process involving multiple steps to ensure we connect with the right person, so time is of the essence.
$50,000 - $60,000
About Swain Real Estate
The Swain Real Estate Team are Expert Realtors who are here to help you! The Swain Team offers a unique and innovative approach to the selling and buying process.
When it comes to choosing a professional such as an accountant, lawyer, or doctor, most people invest time and research before making a decision. Hiring a real estate consultant is no different. Your home sale is one the most significant financial transactions of your life, and having the right real estate consultant can make a huge difference.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients. We want everyone to be 100% satisfied, so that you will tell your friends and family about us. Our business is built on your recommendations.