Lighthouse Residential LLC
The Operations Manager position provides the leadership and management necessary to ensure the company has the proper people, systems, and operational controls in place to increase efficiencies and effectively grow the company. This position will manage both the buyer and listing agent teams. This individual will have the opportunity to identify new ways of working, implementing new systems and processes in addition to leading team meetings and managing the office budget. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
Potential Salary of $100,000 all-in including Base plus Bonus.
- Lead all day-to-day operations for Lighthouse Residential LLC
- Manage, recruit, and develop direct reports including both the buyer's and listing’s agent teams
- Drive operational efficiencies and processes that put the customer experience first
- Identify opportunities for growth via system implementations and lead generation
- Manage office expenses and budget in addition to key areas of investment opportunities
- Lead team meetings and culture, continuing to make Lighthouse Residential LLC a great place to work
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in office management, people management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Real Estate license is not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry preferred
$100,000+ at plan
About Lighthouse Residential LLC
We are a top-producing residential real estate team based in Hoboken working with buyers and sellers throughout Northern New Jersey. In 2020 our team closed $77 MILLION in sales and year-to-date in 2021, our team is on pace to close over $125 MILLION in sales.