The Chris Pappalardo Team and Keller Williams of Greensboro
Operations Manager - Creator and Implementer of Ideas into Systems, Daily Managing Operations/Systems/People
Who We Are:
We are recognized by Triad MLS statistics as a Top 1% Team across brokerages.
What We're Proud Of:
Our awesome team sold more than $25,000,000 in volume in 2018. We are in business with brilliant team members who think BIG, act BOLD, and live LARGE. We love serving people by helping our clients with one of their most valuable assets - real estate. Our top producing team is looking for the right individual who is motivated and determined to add their perspective and hard work to the dynamics of our growing team. One of the unique benefits of working with our team is the incredible amount of resources we invest in developing our most valuable asset - OUR PEOPLE!
- Take a concept from idea to reality to system (Ideas ranging from creating a Facebook marketing plans to hiring and training new Agents.
- Implement, run and manage systems. (Systems such as "Contract to close" and "Client care followup").
- Documents systems, guidelines, rules and policies. Update regularly systems, guidelines, rules and policies. Create Operations Manual.
- Create training videos and webinars via tools such as Screencastify computer screen recording software to help train team members.
- Finding, Hiring and Training team members.
- Prioritization or Organization of tasks that leads to more efficient systems which help the business increase production and decrease in expenses.
- Client Appreciation Event Planning and Implementation, Team Member Appreciation Event Planning and Implementation.
- Communication and Managing of Team Members in such a way that maintains our culture high accountability and high standards; Planning and executing efficient, helpful and when appropriate; inspiring, weekly team and individual meetings.
- Proficient use of computer based programs such as Gsuite (Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar, etc), Excel, task manager systems (i.e. Todoist), Dotloop/Docusign as well as social media (Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn) for business purposes.
- Communication and managing skills which allow to maintain a culture high accountability and high standards.
- Professionalism, self management skills are a must as we instill a culture of macro-managing not micro-managing.
- Past history of creating, running and managing systems and people. (Creating systems is: task + assigning team member task + due date + training video. Running system is completing the tasks) (Managing the system is documenting the systems, guidelines, rules and policies and updating them regularly as well as assigning systems to other team members and training other members to run the system with proficiency and excellence).
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Understand the importance of team culture.
$20 - $25 hourly
About The Chris Pappalardo Team and Keller Williams of Greensboro
Our Mission: The Chris Pappalardo Team improves lives by taking the utmost care of our client’s likely largest purchase and sale of their lives - their house. We stay on top of the latest trends, technologies as well as the tried and true real estate techniques to sell our clients homes faster and for more money.
Our vision: To become a nationally recognized real estate brand that prioritizes our clients' and team members' quality of life and through excellent customer service through knowledge, systems and care and through creating and maintaining an incredible work ecosystem and culture. We coach weekly on job performance and goals as well as quality of life, hoping to provide our team members with a feeling of moving forward both in job proficiency and in connection to the team's big vision. Most importantly we coach to the team member's chosen individual career and life goals.