The Administrative Director oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with office leases and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people. Must have prior experience as an office manager and/or executive assistant in a large organization.
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings including signage coordination, inspection scheduling and property marketing
- Document all of our systems and procedures
- Manage the administrative team while hiring, training, consulting, and holding them accountable
- Maintain the bookkeeping records including payroll, paying bills, collecting commission, keeping within budget and generate financial reports
- Organize all office equipment purchasing, installation and maintenance
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Tech savvy
- Bookkeeping skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
$100,000+ Compensation Package
ReBoost is a network of Real Estate Agents, Coaches, ISA's and Marketers. Come be a part of our growing national Real Estate Network!