FAM Realty Group
We’re in search of a detail-oriented real estate office manager to oversee our daily operations, supervise administrative staff, and ensure our business runs efficiently. You’ll be responsible for updating MLS listings, assisting with contracts, and scheduling team meetings. You’ll also be in charge of the office budget and ordering supplies. Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager, a quick problem-solver, and a positive team player. If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
World-class health care for a dramatically low cost. Along with 24/7 access to telemedicine, Free in-network preventative care, HSA and Copay payment options, Open network for major incidents.
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Track office expenses, do basic bookkeeping, and maintain the monthly budget
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
About FAM Realty Group
The Frances Mouser Team are carefully selected individuals who each bring their own strengths, natural talents, skillset, and individual journey to the center of the company’s heart and mission. Every team member offers immense value and each plays a very important role in assisting the team to always be in a strong steady flow. Teamwork makes our client's Real Estate needs and dreams work.
We Understand We Believe
- We Understand and we believe Buying and Selling a home is one of the most emotional investments you’ll make in your life.
- We Understand from the moment you decide to begin your journey investing in your real estate dreams and needs is a finely detailed journey that lasts a lifetime.
- We Believe a home is where your heart is and we are here to take care of your home, your heart, your lifetime.