Billings Real Estate Co.
We’re looking for a real estate office manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Send us your resume today!
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Adapt to the needs of the realty team and step up to help when appropriate
- Provide contract assistance to transaction coordinators or other real estate team members, as well as filing all paperwork efficiently
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- Complete basic bookkeeping tasks, track office expenses, and ensure the monthly budget is adhered to
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- General computer skills with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Real estate license not required, but knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Our unique real estate team is looking to grow our business in 2020 and expand to other market places. We offer a fun, flexible yet competitive work environment. We will train you to your full potential to help you succeed in your role.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!