We’re hiring a professional, highly-organized real estate office manager to supervise our administrative assistants and ensure our operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities include maintaining new MLS listings, organizing paperwork and transaction contracts, and scheduling appointments. You’ll also be in charge of the monthly budget, purchase office supplies when necessary, and perform basic bookkeeping duties. Top applicants have an eye for detail, love helping people, and are energized by the daily variety this job offers! If you can’t wait to get started, apply now!
- Create and update MLS listings in the database and oversee the marketing materials for each listing, including social media posts, photography, signage coordination, brochure drop off, and any other necessary materials
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Plan for real estate team meetings and update calendar with appointments and travel days
- Supervise administrative assistants and direct daily operations to make sure procedures are followed
- Support other realty departments when necessary
- Real estate license preferred but not required
- Displays strong communication, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office or similar systems
- 2+ years of experience in office management, real estate or, a related field strongly preferred
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$35,000 - $48,000 yearly
About RE/MAX Vertex
RE/MAX Vertex's vision is to be your #1 choice of realtor for life. Together, we uncover the key to all client's real estate needs. We value honesty, integrity, passion, and teamwork. We believe in love in what we do. Do what we love, grateful for everything. Everything is possible.
We offer full-service support, a client list (leads), training, and a mentorship program to help realtors build careers. If your passion is servicing clients in a tech-savvy environment and value-driven sales culture, JOIN US NOW!!