NJ Luxury Group
Sales Team Admin / Manager
Are you up for this challenge?
- Bossy enough to keep two top producing multitasking realtors and a small but growing team under control?
- Clever enough to create new systems and processes to keep track of all important tasks?
- Self managed enough to take care of important things without being told?
- Enough understanding of tech and social media to be dangerous?
- Likes learning and growing?
- Outstanding emotional intelligence?
- Flexible and good energy… both physically and mentally :)
- Likes being part of a team and gets satisfaction from getting stuff done?
If this is you, we want to talk!!!
- #1 Responsibility will be to help research, decipher and implement new systems for running the team from the perspective of providing an awesome client experience, creating efficiency and achieving our revenue goal.
- Manage a team of 5 real estate agents behind the scenes with a goal of 10 team members within a 6 month time frame.
- Provide all of the administrative and human resource aspects for the team.
- Helping train and maintain process to existing and new team members.
- Coordinating team meetings and retreats.
- Running errands onsite and off site so the position requires a valid drivers license. Having access to reliable transportation with adequate insurance is a plus.
No specific education required rather an ability to show results and growth from previous employment.
Many of these traits are highly desirable:
- Implementing systems
- Completing projects on time
- Work with limited supervision
- Decision Maker
- Ability to prioritize
- Understands basic business and finances
- Meets deadlines
- Managing people and process
Who might be a good fit?
- Previous store managers
- Small business operations managers
- Those with operations experience running a team in the mortgage industry, kitchen and bath design, home inspection, construction or new home sales fields
- Small to medium office managers
- Anyone having run an office, store or team in other fields
- Sales or customer service managers
$17.50 - $18.75 per hour
About NJ Luxury Group
The NJ Luxury Group is a Hoboken, NJ based real estate team dedicated to giving consumers a better real estate experience along with outstanding results through innovative marketing, specialized training and the wisdom gained from helping hundreds of clients buy, sell, rent and invest in the communities that we live and serve in. We like to work hard, learn and grow, set goals and achieve them both personally and professionally and within a team structure. Life is too short so we take our business seriously but also like to have a lot of fun. Basically, wake up, succeed and repeat!