Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are a top producing Real Estate team in Burlingame and are looking for a Director of Operations who will maintain a sense of ownership in all that they do—an organizational leader who will manage day-to-day operations in a fast-paced, high-volume office environment. This team is building a business on a strong foundation of experience and understanding of the Real Estate industry. Join forces with us; you will have the capacity to make your mark in this role. You won’t be looking at the clock; you will be fired up to make wide-sweeping changes with measurable results.
This person supervises all operational functions of the business including providing comprehensive, high-level executive support in all areas. This role will focus on scaling the business through talent acquisition and growth, and the implementation of efficient systems and processes, controlling expenses and maximizing profitability.
Location/commute: Burlingame, CA. Candidate MUST live within a 45-minute commute of Burlingame and MUST have their own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Type of employment/hours: Full-time, M-F, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., some flexibility on the evenings and weekends.
Compensation: Competitive salary based on experience plus bonus opportunities; experienced candidates could anticipate $75,000 - $85,000+ plus bonus potential.
Benefits: Paid time off. Bonus and commission opportunities available. Candidate will also have the option to earn their Real Estate license with costs covered by the employer.
How to apply: We appreciate your enthusiasm, but no calls or emails, please! Please apply directly. If you seem like a good fit for the job, you’ll hear from our recruiters at Pro R.E.A. Staffing about setting up an initial phone interview.
- Oversee all marketing, including social media, print, and internet.
- Act as the “gatekeeper,” prioritizing competing demands on our time and attention.
- Create a cohesive and positive Team culture and environment which integrates each member’s personal and professional goals; Track goals around Team benchmark and create celebrations.
- Ensure all clients are updated throughout the transaction; concierge-level customer service is of the utmost importance to you.
- Coordinate/monitor all aspects of the team’s operations, including listing and escrow coordination; database/lead management; proposal, presentation, and document creation; scheduling; event planning; filing systems; and other general administrative systems.
- Document, create, implement and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support.
- Maintain and update an Operations Manual that includes systems, procedures, and standards for the business and for each team member’s position.
- Be a point-of-contact in handling general client inquiries or complaints.
- Update and keep the principals informed regarding pertinent matters and any problems or issues that need to be handled.
- Oversee administrative staff and/or personally deliver support to ensure that the needs of the team are consistently met.
- Maintain organized files on each client; maintain all databases.
- Responsible for all financial systems, including ensuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget with the Lead Agents, and generating financial reports.
- Focus on profitability; ensure ROI for all lead generation initiatives; develop annual budgets.
- Hold team members accountable to achieve personal and team goals; you know the Partners’ job descriptions; keep them on track to meet daily/weekly goals and targets.
Director of Operations with prior Real Estate experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping-stone into sales—this is not the job for you.
Required experience and knowledge:
- 2+ years of Real Estate operations experience managing an office or team, or you have provided Executive-level administrative support to a Realtor.
- Real Estate knowledge and transaction management experience is required.
- An active California Real Estate License is required or must be willing to earn license after being hired.
- You can hit the ground running (meaning, you have the skills and experience to do this job).
- You are passionate, self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to pivot when necessary.
- Skilled and thorough doer with an ability to juggle multiple responsibilities with organization and an unwavering attention to detail.
- Positive, professional, proactive and systematic, creating and implementing systems with precision.
- Hardworking, diligent and ethical.
- Be creative and assist with a wide variety of marketing efforts.
- Resourceful, a creative problem solver with a “can do, no fear” attitude.
- Skilled communicator who understands the importance of confidentiality and discretion.
- Difference maker who excels at managing up and taking charge; create efficiencies within the team for maximum output.
- Ability to perform all duties themselves, workflow management experience and aptitude.
- Delegating to the team for maximum efficiency.
Ideally, you are familiar with or can easily master…
- Strong overall computer skills, social media, aptitude to find, learn and use other.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- CRM Programs such as Brivity and Top Producer.
- Google Drive, DropBox, DocuSign.
- Marketing programs such as Adobe InDesign or Microsoft Publisher.
$75,000 - $85,000 + bonus potential
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
About Pro R.E.A. Staffing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. If you would like more information about Pro R.E.A. Staffing, please visit www.proreastaffing.com.